Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
panic mode

[Robots and Servos] - Fanuc DevicNet Docs (Printed from eDoc 6.xx)

2 posts in this topic

File Name: Fanuc DevicNet Docs (Printed from eDoc 6.xx) File Submitter: panic mode File Submitted: 29 Nov 2006 File Category: Robots and Servos poor mans DeviceNet manual for Fanuc controllers (printed from eDOC) Click here to download this file

Hello, I am in need of a little help with a Fanuc RJ3 Robot. The robot number is S-430i. I am having trouble getting the devicenet up and running. My scanner card number is SST 5136-DNP-104. Mother board is full slot. The problem I am having is when I connect 24VDC to the card to power the devicenet. I get a error DNET-119 Dup. MAC Ack Fault. I have nothing else conected to the scanner card. When I do not have 24vdc connected I get Error DNET-114 Bus fault error detected and Error DNET-084 Board reset failed. I have 2 boards with the same results. Both boards are attached to the same mother board in different slots. Both boards have the right light on steady. The comm light is always off. What would cause this and what needs to be done to correct it? I read the manuel Panic Mode posted and followed all the steps. This was originally setup and configured at a GM plant. We bought it at auction in hopes of using it. It has a medar weld controller for the spot weld gun. How else can I have the robot fire two valves and the welder if the devicenet turns out to be no good? Thanks in advance for all replys in getting this robot going. Kindest Regards, Charlie