Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
panic mode

[PLC Sample Code] - Pick and Place

1 post in this topic

File Name: Pick and Place File Submitter: panic mode File Submitted: 1 Sep 2006 File Category: PLC Sample Code I just tried to contribute a little for our Mitsubishi section. This ladder code was written for FX PLC but it will work with little or no changes on any PLC. For those who don't have software I provided pdf version of the printout (it doesn't look nearly as good as on screen version but I don't have or don't know way to change that - i don't remember need to print plc program in such a long time...). Maybe someone will like screenshot version... Sequencer is counter based. This imaginary machine uses only three pneumatic actuators (gripper lift and transfer) with reed switches there is pair of photoeyes and it even controls two conveyors. Load conveyor runs until part reaches photoeye then it waits for pick and place to pick part. Unload side conveyor moves just enough to make room for next part and then stops. Program sections include alarms sequencer etc and has auto manual and step mode. Step mode is same as auto but intended for step by step execution which can be very handy for troubleshooting. I hope someone will like it because it took me nearly two hours to make darn thing and about half an hour to make those pdfs. Click here to download this file