Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest BEGINNER

COUNTER

4 posts in this topic

help me! I wonder how to count time between several pulses and keep value in data register,time range = second my hardware is plc A1SH and softwere gx iec developer. thanks!

Dear beginner, with all my respect. If you do not know yet, how to count time between pulses, you have to learn on something simpler than A1. P.S. And what is "time between several pulses"? Correct question is half of the answer.

thank you! an honest answer What i hav to do is to log machinery (rate of production) start and stops and time between them. point is to measure capability of processes ond be better. I have access to a A1S system vith I/O as a spare part. I wish I can use it to make my production logs easy. I have a education on FX system and Medoc. It was guite easyer What i need is to get instructions how to start. I have found some informations in geinnser´s manual and i will try if some have already done fairly similar program and will help me you are welcome with help!

Take a look at this. It might take you closer to your goal: http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?act=Attac...pe=post&id=5433 Depending on duration of your "pulse", you might want to use one shot version... Happy programming,