Crossbow

iQ Works Q & A

277 posts in this topic

There are many OEMs who buy only the FX family and the FX only version of GX Works2 is far lower cost than the full version.

I bought the full version of software.Why the version for FX is necessary to me.Strange logic at Japanese.
1 person likes this

Clearly it's not necessary for you. But for others it is.

misters Japanese how to be with those who bought from you the full version of software

hi everybody, im new to mitsubishi plc , i have a Q35B base, start with a Q61P , Q00CPU , QJ61BT11N , QJ61BT11N , QX42 , QY41P , QY42P. CC LINK to 5 same modules, AJ65SBT32-16DR . its is possible i put 2 cc link into a same base? how im gonna setting ? station no?

Your post should have been a new topic, it has nothing to do with this topic. Please think about where you are posting before creating a new post. You can use more than one CC-Link on the same rack. Setting of station numbers is up to you when you design your network.

need opinion about gx work 3.. should i create new topic? i cant find in other site except japanese site u can download trial edition for 20 days here japanese version http://www.mitsubishielectric.co.jp/fa/download/software/detailsearch.do?mode=software&kisyu=/plcr&shiryoid=0000000017&kisyuid=0?=0&select=0&softid=0&infostatus=0_0_0&viewradio=0&viewstatus=0&viewpos=0 english version http://www.mitsubishielectric.co.jp/fa/download/software/detailsearch.do?mode=software&kisyu=/plcr&shiryoid=0000000019&kisyuid=0?=0&select=0&softid=0&infostatus=0_0_0&viewradio=0&viewstatus=0&viewpos=0 first impression : 1. just build for new cpu ( iq-r series) when i try to create new project with q series.. message say that i must create with gx work 2 2. u can drag command, component ( cpu, i/o, etc when build system) and what ever u can find on library 3. error check and warning box. will automaticly check it for u Edited by kurokage

It's not released here yet. It's only for iQ-R processors.

Hello Can anyone give me a clue on using the Network Configurations on iQ Works? I have done projects using GX Works and GT Designer separately, but now I have to do a project from iQ works - this is what the client wants. I have created the PLC configuration and set up the network screen, but when I try to open the Ethernet Configuration I get a message that says: "Cannot continue the process because L Module Configuration that corresponding to Ethernet Configuration is not set Please execute again after setting L Module Configuration that corresponding to Ethernet Configuration OK" That is verbatim - the poor English is Mitsubishi's! The PLC is a Q Series anyway, but I have tried making a configuration with an L Series in it, and still get the same message. I can't set the network up (IP Addresses and so on any other way (that I can see). If I go into the network parameters in GX Works and GT Designer, the settings are coloured green and it says they are set from iQ Navigator. The project is for three Q Series PLC racks, plus four GOT HMIs connected together by Ethernet. I'm using iQ V1.74C; GX Works V1.501X, GT Designer V1.106L on WIndows XP Pro. I'm obviously missing out some link between the Ethernet config and the PLC config(s) somewhere, but I can't work out what it is, any help much appreciated.
1 person likes this

PS. I have put this in the "iQ Works Q & A" thread - err - because it is a question about iQ Works! But if a new thread would be more appropriate, please let me know.
1 person likes this

You're probably going to have to send some screen shots of your configuration. I've done this many times with Navigator, and never had that problem unless I made a module configuration and then didn't complete the settings. You change the IP address of the PLC on the PLC configuration screen, not on the network screen. Once changed on the module configuration it will update on the network window. There are some really good quick start guides available on how to use Navigator. Details are also in the online help in the software. Don't know what Europe has to offer for it, but they teach classes on the whole suite including Navigator in the US.

Hi Crossbow, thanks for replying Yes, I'm obviously doing something stupid and not working out how to set things up on the PLC screen. Where do you find a dialog to set that up? I've attached a BMP of the configuration for interest's sake, though I don't think it is particularly relevant to the problem, since it is just a lack of knowhow on my part! All the best iQ_001.bmp

Hello, In the latest version of GX Works 2 it is not possible to use IL language any more. Why did they removed this programming language? I have a project that uses a library (from Mitsubishi) partially written in Melsec IL and now I can't open the project. What options do I have? Thank you!

I haven't touched it in a year, but I don't recall ever having IL in GX Works2. In GX Developer you could switch the view back and forth, but I don't recall ever being able to see IL in GX Works2. And are you working with a standard project or a structured project?
1 person likes this

i need iq work softwere where i can get it with product id i want build my scada or hmi Edited by triee

I hope you mean where can you BUY it.  It's illegal to make copies.  And it's against the terms of service of this website to speak of software piracy.   Check www.mitsubishielectric.com and see who is your local support organization.

dear sir any one help me with pin details of alpha series cable AL232 CAB it is not avilable in indian market so i need to make the cable my own or where i get it in low budget I have Mitsubishi AL 14 MR-D  and AL 20 MR-D for my small house old projects 

thanks you  

Can Anyone Have Product ID of Gx Works 2??

On 7/6/2016 at 8:36 PM, saleem patel said:

dear sir any one help me with pin details of alpha series cable AL232 CAB it is not avilable in indian market so i need to make the cable my own or where i get it in low budget I have Mitsubishi AL 14 MR-D  and AL 20 MR-D for my small house old projects 

thanks you  

Do You HAve Pin Detail and Complete Information about how can i make Fx 1s Mitsubishi Cable???

7 hours ago, Mani1424 said:

Do You HAve Pin Detail and Complete Information about how can i make Fx 1s Mitsubishi Cable???

Did you even bother to do a search here before posting?  This topic has been covered about 100 times.

Hai guys,, Iam using FX5U-80MT/ESS PLC and a cclink module FX3U-16CCLM with FX5-CNV BUS ....I am going  to communicate 3 CNC machines of model M70 having cclink HN746 module with the PLC ...But i dont  know how to connect  all three CNC machines to above plc via CC-LINK and how to use FROM and TO instructions  for transmitting and receiving data trough CCLINK...Kindly help me in this case....share me if you have any sample codes....thanks in advance..    

Are you certain that module can communicate to those CNC machines?  If I recall correctly, the FX3U CC-Link master only supports remote I/O and remote device station types.   I would expect a CNC likely is an intelligent device station.  You may need an L Series or greater to do this.  

And I think it had a very limited number of stations it could control.

But I am quite rusty on Mitsubishi these days.

Also, please make a topic in the future.  Easier than having 270 previous posts that don't relate to your question.

Can I use Bluetooth Module With FX3u or FX5u Series PLC?

3 hours ago, Rector said:

Can I use Bluetooth Module With FX3u or FX5u Series PLC?

Never seen one.

1 person likes this