Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Pavel-KM

panel OMRON NT31

7 posts in this topic

Help who knows! I ask to assist in elimination of the reasons of malfunctions. On the remote panel the following inscription has appeared: " NO Screen. Data is saved in Screen Memory Download Screen Data using by the support Tool Then set the PT to the Transmit mode, and download Screen Data again. " In the answer I ask to describe the mechanism of elimination. Edited by Pavel-KM

Your touchscreen either lost it's program or you have never downloaded a program to this touchscreen. Here is a link to the NTST software: NTST 3.30 @ pmautomatyka.com

Thanks for the answer, but at me a situation does not happen worse!!! Please explain what to do from the beginning and up to the end!!! With best regards!!

Please read the following tutorial: NTST Tutorial @ MrPLC.com

can any one explain me that where can i find the screen data & how can i download it to screen memory

also tell me the communication procedure & type of cable to be used

You need to have the screen data.  It is a program that is specific to your machine (.onw extension).  You cannot just download it from somewhere on the internet.  If you do not have the screen data (Program) or know who does, you will have to recreate from beginning.  If you do not have the program, I would recommend contacting the machine builder / programmer if possible to see if they have the program.