cmoyer

Unsupported processor

31 posts in this topic

Hello all, I am trying to open an .rss file with RSLogix 500 and I am getting the following error: Unsupported processor! Please open this project with higher version of this product. OK whatever, so I go to AB.com to try and get an update for my logix and I get shot down because you need a support contract just to download a flippin' update for a product that I already shelled out way too much money for. Is there any way around this? I don't need to change the program at all, just view it and maybe print out one of those nifty reports. Thanks! cmoyer

Post your program file here, and someone will print a report in pdf format for you.

Nice! That would be awesome and definitely appreciated. Thanks for the help! cmoyer Xtreme_II.RSS

Here's the project report, with every option selected. XTREME_II.pdf

Thank you very much! Exactly what I needed. You're the best Ken! cmoyer

Glad to help, the processor in your project is a ML1400, need the latest version to support he latest processors. Exploring a low end tech connect contract might be a good option. The pricing is based upon the number of processors you have. We have the cheapest option, mostly for software upgrades.

I too have the same problem. Could someone make a pdf of the attached? westoff.RSS WESTPS.RSS fitchwestps.RSS

WESTOFF.pdf WESTPS.pdf FITCHWESTPS.pdf

1 hour ago, as_2992 said:

I'm having this problem as well! Could I get a pdf of the attached please?

Modbus.RSS

Here

MODBUS.pdf

On 6/11/2013 at 5:53 PM, Mickey said:

WESTOFF.pdf WESTPS.pdf FITCHWESTPS.pdf

Hello everyone

Would you please help me to get PDF files for this RSS programs. Thank you in advance.

4351890B.RSS

4351890Anew.RSS

Thank you very much Joe.

Would you please help to convert these files, it may have symbols and comments,

what version of RSLogix 500 do you used here, I have RSLogix Micro Starter Lite, is it enough?

4351890A.RSS

4351890A_28_10_06.RSS

Sorry for the delay, we've had major power outage issues here that took out an old drive that we have to replace.

The first on (4351890A) has comments, the second one (4351890A_28_10_06) does not.

These programs use a SLC 5/04, which requires a licensed version of RSLogix 500. We're using the "standard" version.

I also attached a printout of the compare tool's report showing the differences between the files.

4351890A_28_10_06.pdf

4351890A.pdf

4351890A_CompareResults.pdf

thank you very much, I really appreciate your help.