Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PLCMentor.com

Free Online Training

4 posts in this topic

PLCMentor.com is up and running! We have almost 600 users since November and growing! Yes we have PLC in the name, but this site is about all things automation. This site is dedicated to helping technicians, engineers, students, and anyone else that wants to learn about automation. Whether you don't have the time or money to sit through a formal training or you just need a place to supplement your existing training and abilities, we will help you learn, improve and advance your skills. PLCMentor training material has been developed to provide a more in depth explanation of how to use PLC, SCADA and other automation tools. Hope to see you there! Russell Sponsored by Automation Technologies, Inc.

We are pleased to announce that we are now adding videos on the Red Lion operator interfaces! Videos will be available on configuring HMI, Communications and many other topics. We added our first video today and we will continue to add videos throughout the week.

This is great site, One can have good training here. multiple platforms AB, GE. I was in search for site like this . Thanks very much .

Thanks for you kind comments! I am continually amazed at how many people have shown interest in automation. I am glad you are finding our content useful. Russell