Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest_guest

PanelView 1200 to RSView

5 posts in this topic

Is it possible to export the graphics from a panelbuilder 1200 application into RSView32?

One way would be to EXPORT the image to BMP in Panel View then IMPORT the BMP into RSView32

Check with Rockwell Software. We did a conversion from a Panelview 1200 to a Panelview Plus using RsView32 Machine Edition. We had to convert the application to Panelview 1400 and then import into RsView32 ME. I don't know if you can then pull it into RsView but it can't hurt to ask Rockwell and maybe save yourself some development time

You can export/import individual graphic objects, as Chris described, but you cannot import entire displays into RSView32 from PanelBuilder 1200. The (relatively) easy migration path for PanelBuilder 1200 projects is into RSView Machine Edition, not into RSView32.

I have a question about PanelBuilder 1200 and PanelBuilder 32. Basically, what are the differences? if you know please email me at gotowj@comcast.net I would be extremely appreciative as it would help immensely with a project that I am working on. We have PanelBuilder 32 config SW already loaded on one machine...and we order this to upgrade, but im thinking its a downgrade...let me know if you do