Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
biglam106

don't use Line Graph Objects

8 posts in this topic

everyone help me, please i want to draw current on HMI NP5 i used " Line Graph Objects" but can not please, give me some example ( i have CP1L AND NP5-SQB0001 ) thanks

NP5 is not widely available, at least not in Europe. So I don't have any software, but perhaps you can show us some screenshots of the trend object configuration and describe the problems you are facing?

hi-pdl i want to draw current from inverter. i want to use np5, but i reget NP5 is not widely available, at least not in Europe. so, you can show me draw current with hmi ns5 thanks you very much look forward your answer soon !

I suggest you post what you have achieved so far so we can help you with specific problems. Don't expect we will do all the work for you....

What do you mean, by "draw current"?

SORRY EVERYONE , I AM RESEARCHING IN OMRON WHILE I AM A STUDENT , SO MY KNOWNLEDGE IS LIMIT AND MY ENGLISH IS VERY BAD TO DESCRIBE MY IDEA FOR YOU TO KNOW THOROUGHLY. YOU SHOULD BE MORE SYMPATHETIC TOWARDS ME I SEND MY EXAMPLE TO YOU I USE ADDRESS D100 BUT NS5 DON'T SHOW HELP ME THANKS GRAPH_.rar Edited by biglam106

NS or NP? If you have an NP HMI you can not program it with CXD. They are very different from NS serie because NP are not really OMRON product.

Well, your main issue is that you did not add a line to your graph. Double click on the graph, then Click on the Graph TAB. Next click on the Add Line button. You will then need to point your line at D100. I would recommend working with Signed Integers as you get more counts per word and it is easier to deal with the negative numbers. This would require both a change to the HMI (displaying as INT) and the ladder, using the @++ instead of @++B and @-- instead of @--B. I have attached a modified version of your ladder and your HMI. The modified version of your HMI also shows an example of a Data Log Graph on the second page. However, as others have already stated, the NP is totally different than the NS so this code may not end up helping much. I have attached an NP example as well. Good luck! GRAPH_fix.rar Edited by Michael Walsh