Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Macgyver BR

PID Comphesion types control and operation.

4 posts in this topic

PID - About this traditional control, can be common, but difficult find professionals and professors (masters) with complete answer. The manuals of controlers, they utilize, the range of manufacturers and definitions not standard, generates contradictions, becomes confused. Which the difference in the operation (behavior) : a)Adaptative; b)Seft-tunning; c)Auto-tunning; d)Dynamic; Gain alters: 1)For each value of SP one gain 2)Lineal distributed in range of SP 3)Variation of gain proportional the level of error. 4)Infixes in zones of SP, and others values between zones. (Exemple: SP=0%-40% K = value ; SP=41%-80% K=value * 1.3) ONE Questions: I find a short explanation, of as identify (differentiate) the PID a) b) c) d). And itself a) b) c) d) conection with 1)2)3)4), which relation. What types PID for figures? Line red = SP Line yellow= PV TWO Questions: And about ANTI WIND UP - Kind of situation should utilize this recurse? What know. As it implement the anti-wind-up, in a simple block PID ? Thanks help, for writes complete or part, and cited web page have it's. Edited last post 03, for quest. PID Comprensão e tipos controle e operação. PID - Sobre este tradicional controle, pode ser comum, mas difícil encontrar profissionais e professores com resposta completa. Os manuais de controladores, utilizam, a variedade de fabricantes e definições não padrão, gera contradições, torna confuso. Qual a diferença na operação (comportamento): Adaptativo; Seft-tunning; Auto-tunning;   Dinâmico; Gain altera: Para cada valor de SP um ganho diferente Linear distribuido na faixa de SP Variação de ganho proporcional a amplitude de erro. Ganho fixos em zonas de SP, e diferentes entre  zonas. (Exemple: SP=0%-40% K=y; SP=41%-80% K=y+n) Procuro uma explicação breve, de como identificar (diferenciar) os PID a)b)c)d) . E se a)b)c)d) interliga com 1)2)3)4), qual relação. E sobre ANTI  WIND UP - Que tipo de situação deve utilizar, este recurso? Como implementar o anti-wind-up, em um bloco PID simples ? Edited by Macgyver BR

I will post a very good like link if you will answer these questions: 1. Where do you live? 2. What translator do you use? You should post in your native language as well as the English translation. Ok, I am easy. Here is the link: Temperature Control Using a PID Control If you know the gain and time constants for your system, you can perfectly tune your system. If you don't know the gains and time constants, I know how to calculate them too given the raw data. I have no idea what you are doing with your graphs. I wouldn't do it that way. I use least squares system identification to find the gains and time constants. If you what to make the system adaptive then you must use the recursive least squares system identification. Given you can master both of the techniques then you can do any control method you want. See the version of PID I use. The PID I uses handles the windup when saturating very well as you can see.

1-Brazil 2- Main www.freetranslation.com and others www.foreignword.com/Tools/transnow.htm http://world.altavista.com/ http://www.foreignword.com/Tools/transnow.htm My objetive: Is comunicate about.Sorry, not see incoherent.No possible, correction. Tranks you reply, have others pages find: http://www.jashaw.com/pid/ It ample, not easy. I wait news reply

You didn't respond in Portguese. So that another could translate Erase that link. I have found the Portugese to English translator is very poor and can even get sentence structure right.