Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
plcbent

C-Series 2 NT631C

20 posts in this topic

are there any premade program for this aplication mabye for cqm1 cpu45 http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=102

The screens show a graphical representation of the ladder program. Program the PLC with the ladder diagram you see on the screen. The title says 'C-Series 2 NT631C'. Your CQM1 should work just fine.

have a problem when i use the MOVE(21) then i move data from a thumbwheel to a data string move(21) 003 to 005 but it wont work im using a 10.00 contact activated from the screen to set the move function for calling the screen im using Mov(21) #0001 to Hr00080 this is activated with and activation bit thats comes when start up plc under PT config im using H80 and H90 the last window area what is this for do i have to have any H?? there

Do you have any I/O modules at addresses 003 or 005?

yes i think so have the following setup cpu45, OCH, ID212, ID211, OC212, OC212, IS01, DA021 what should i then call them can i call them 013 and 015...........099 how many can i use hope you can help have seen you have the answer for almost everything please dont write look at manual im better with learning by doing

With CQM1 series, digital inputs are addressed starting from 0.00, digital outputs are addressed starting from 100.0. The first input card to the right of the CPU is adressed 0.00 - 0.15 (for a 16 channel card), next input card is addressed 1.00 - 1.15. The first output card to the right of the CPU is adressed 100.0 - 100.15, the next output card is addressed 101.00 - 101.15 You cannot change this adressing, it is allocated automatically according to card position. For analog and special I/O units refer to the operation manual for memory allocation. You can use -unused- IR channel numbers in your program But looking at your configuration IR3 and IR5 are already allocated to your I/O units so you cannot use IR3 and IR5 for your data move. I suggest you use registers e.g. IR10-IR99 or IR110 and up.

and what would have you done without the internet and free technical support forums... the best way is to read then try and apply your understanding... the days of been spoon fed the information like school are over... learn be a little self reliant. We are more then will to help, but a little effort on your behalf makes it sink in.

If he has one of each, then IR word 003 and 005 are unused...

you're right, misread DA for AD.... Well I suggest you post both programs.

thanks guys i think i got closer to the finish line now this is a super forum. i have learned a lot here ill try start making my program and then ill post some in here mabye you guys have some changes thats make it very good keep up the good work guys

cpu45, OCH, ID212, ID211, OC212, OC212, IS01, DA021 am i right when i say this OCH 000.00-000.15 ID212 001.00-001.15 ID211 002.00-002.15 OC212 100.00-100.15 OC212 200.00-200.15 or is it some other adress DA021 ?? what adress do this get i have read some place 191, 192, 193, 194 and if i connect the following next to the DA021 AD041 What adress are theese getting AD041 What adress are theese getting IS02 And maybee one more DA021 What adress are theese getting IS01 I have seen on some papers that the cqm1 cpu45 should have 4 analog in where and how do i use them ? thru one of the ports in the front or thru the indput card hope you guys can help

Found this and i have located the analog in and out so please help with the other AD041 card and im on my way!!!! IR237 Analog output 2 IR236 Analog output 1 IR235 Analog input 4 IR234 Analog input 3 IR233 Analog input 2 IR232 Analog input 1

OCH 000.00-000.15 Yes ID212 001.00-001.15 Yes ID211 002.00-002.15 Yes OC212 100.00-100.15 Yes OC212 200.00-200.15 or is it some other adress. No. 101.00-101.15 DA021 ?? what adress do this get i have read some place 191, 192, 193, 194. No. 102, 103 and if i connect the following next to the DA021 AD041 What adress are theese getting? 003, 004, 005, 006 AD041 What adress are theese getting? 007, 008, 009, 010 IS02 No addresses. Just Power Supply. And maybee one more DA021 What adress are theese getting? 104, 105 IS01 No Addresses. Just Power Supply Below is for built in Analog on the front of the CPU45 IR237 Analog output 2 IR236 Analog output 1 IR235 Analog input 4 IR234 Analog input 3 IR233 Analog input 2 IR232 Analog input 1

jay thanks very much cant wait to get some programmed have a little question ill make some thing that control the burning process in my pellets burner and i was thinking something like this Have a Setpoint for the HEAT ex. 60 setpoint for the oxygen level ex 13% setpoint for the pulse of my feading system ex 0-4 sec setpoint for time between the pulse for feading pellets 0-4 sec setpoint for snailmax "feading system" 0-100% setpoint for Blower 0-100% setpoint for ignite the pellets 0-100% setpoint for time for the ignition of pellets 0-180sec Reading af temperature in pelletburner 0-200grades "pt100" The exhaust pipe 0-450grades "pt1000" The exhaust pipe in the top of exhaust pipe 0-200grades "pt100" The oxygen level 0-100% thru a Lamda sonde with these things i would like to make the controller modulating the input of pellets and oxygen for making the best burning process i would like the controller to regulate the use of pellets by calculating the oxygen and the heat in the burner. If the heat isnt rising the it should automaticaly feat more pellets. Then it should read the o2 if this is to weak it shall blow more when a good o2 is ok. it shall look at the temp in burner is it rising it shall stay there until getting near of burner setpoint. when getting closer the controller shall give less pellets and less blow by the end reach the setpoint of the blower Any one knowing some smart ways of programming this i think ill use the temp controller cardd i have with 2 loops for the burner process and the oxygen process theese should be use together with a PID regulator The other input is put in the plc thru the AD041 cards The output for the blower and snail are controlled by 2 frekvenscontrolere and gets there setpoints from a DA02 ill use MOV(21) for moving data into data words these ill compare with the setpoints and make the burning process work anyone have time to help making some small aplication, hints or small bites of program examples please post them they are more than welcome ill be posting the things ill be making Edited by plcbent

Are you asking for someone doing it all for you?

no no was only if anyone had some examples of PID use of setpoint entering etc etc im not asking for a complete program im aware of that this program takes time but maybe there was some one out there that had made some steering for heating or cooling or something else then i could look at theese examples and maybee get som good ideas hope maybe you guys had some examples or knew of some places or books were there was some good illustrations of heating systems or just some good examples of tranfering data fra plc to pt i have used the examples in the guide i found on the hmi example side. And i have learned a lot soon ill post some of the first programming i made so far

Mate, just issue me a purchase order number, I can charge you at an hourly rate if you like... lets say $AUD130.00 / hr, at the Euro exchange rate well you would be getting a bargin. More then happy to help.

Sleepy wombat: Maybee ill get back to you if i cant get it to work sorry about asking so much