Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BobLfoot

Help for Geeks - Getting Ink out of your dryer

5 posts in this topic

If you're a geek like me you carry a pen at all times. Also if you're blessed like me you have a wonderful wife who has done laundry flawlessly for X {read 20 in my case} years. But when the stars cross and that ill-fated day arrives you forget and leave the pen in your shirt and that lovely wife is in a hurry and misses it, you'll know how to clean up the dryer if you read my note. USE NON-ACETONE NAIL POLISH REMOVER and COTTON PADS. It is painstaking work, Sot of like watching an old Marine spit shine boots in college. But it works.

Bob Just for that reason my wife bought me a pencil. I had carried the same Pentel 0.7mm pencil for 3 year+. Bad luck happened to my favorite writing stick. I was doing a start-up and old faithful feel into the grinder. It was a sad day. Sometimes I still weep thinking of it.

Thanks for the tip. Agh, the beauty of Coraframs...

Thanks Bob, Is that nail polish or nail remover? "Goo Gone" worked for me. What a back breaking, head rush cleaning job with my head stuck in the dryer ! Dad = 0 pens, High School kids = 4 pens. 1/2 on my watch of the wash the other on my wifes. Bud

REMOVER