Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
profmaster

Omron HMI NT20 Software

8 posts in this topic

Hi everybody, I have some project to modified the machine. This machine used NT20M HMI. I don't have the software to upload/download the program inside HMI. Is anybody have the program to share with me. I feel so glad if somebody can help me about this. Your help much appreciate. Thanks...

For programming the NT20 you will need NT Support Tool. Latest version is 4.8. I don't know if you have CX-One, but if you do it is included in the utility folder in the root of the installation DVD or on disc 3 of the CD package. The software is officially licensed but not actively supported anymore. I bet if you contact your local Omron distributor they will be happy to provide you a copy.

NTST is still supported SW. The new CX-one 3.10 will consist of version 4.82 I am told. regards, MPM

This is an NT20M. This will require the old DOS software for upload / download. I don't believe that even the original NTWin could upload / download from an NT**M, although it could import files in the old DOS format for certain types of ROMs for NT**M. If you contact your local Omron supplier, I would suspect that they can provide you a copy of this software. As this post is from January, this may have already been solved.

Certain very old screens require a older / different version of the dos based app.

Guys, there is a copy in the Omron Download Section. NTSS233 @ MrPLC.com

presently. my nt30 hmi have lost system program. i tried installed on NTST44.8E AND NTST4.82E version. but my hmi don't have main manu page now.

how to install main manu page for hmi nt30 or can you sent me a another version?

thank you

If you have lost the program and do not have a saved copy, then it is gone.  Your only option is to try to get a copy from the original machine builder or to re-create your screens. 

If you are just trying to upload or download your screen program and are trying to get to the system screen to put the HMI in transmit mode, touch any two corners of the display at the same time and the system menu will appear.