Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
William Fu

FX1N-60MR

10 posts in this topic

Hi, all , Can anyone here help me ! I use 12 input , when the pumps running, they are X0 to X14. How to record the running time ( I mean total hour and minute per week )of 12 pumps in 2 years period? Just record in FX1n File register alone. Thanks William Fu

It won't be easy. D128-D999 are the only retentive D registers you have. That's 872 points. 12 pumps x 52 weeks x 2 years = 1248 discrete items of data. The range of each of these is 12 hours x 60 minutes x 7 days/week = 5040 minutes (84 hours) You can get 4 minute resolution if you can used half a word for each record using 624 registers and alot of data manipulation (assuming its possible). If the data is worth anything it may be worth spending some to get it. This should be an interesting thread.

You havnt specified your data requirement clearly enough. Do you want 12 seperate running times per week? Plus a total running time of all pumps. Do you want 12 seperate running times at the end of 2 years do you want 12 total running times to be read at any time Clarify exactly what and when you wish to read the data and btw it wont be to hard to record exactly what you want

FX1N-BAT can add more retentive registers. Better option is to go up to a newer model like FX3U which has 40k of data registers.

That's not correct. There are also D1000-D7999 data registers which is more than enough for the mentioned purpose. On other hand, a week being of maximum 168 hours (8-bit value), allows to pack two records per 16-bit data register. This results in 52*2*12/2=624 data registers, meaning that even the mentioned 872 retentive registers are enough. Edited by Sergei Troizky

Not necessarily, especially if this requires new software purchase. And only if the system might be subject to significant expansion in the future. Edited by Sergei Troizky

There's a different specification in the Hardware manual and the Programming manual. Should be no problem then. My days are only 12 hours. Let the coding commence!

Hi,Goody! I know the FX1n has limitation of Data files, I just want the total running time ( hour: min ) for each pump in a week for a period of 2 year. example 1 week pump 1 4hr. 30 min, Pump2 5hr.25min..........pump 12 3hr.23min. This is to ensure the my client is operating the pumps, so that the result of effluence water will meet standard grade A, as I am doing for the waste water treatment project. I am now using D1000 to D2248 for first year and D2249 to D3496 for 2 year. I need to use 5 block of 500 point, and lost of 2500 step memory. Can I use BMOV (FNC 15) ( 2 step ) to transfer Data ie. 1 step MOV D300 V0 2 step LD M10 BMOV D128 D1000V0 K6 3 step ADD k24 V0 D300. Initial D300 is K0, then become K24, K48,K72 and so on. Since D300 is latched data register, a constant V will change to 0 once the power down, am I right ? Goody, Is there any better way to write ? Or May be others be Help me this. How to set my parameter, if I has only using 1056 steps for program and almost 2500 Data file ? How to download and read my data ? I had tried but get the result is -1 for all data ? Why ? Can anyone help me. Thanks and regards William fu MOVP

I'm up to 200 lines of (untested) code already. This should definitely be chargeable to complete. I think a search of the site will show lots of 'hour run' type questions. On one of the more specific questions : Parameters - I don't think you will have to change anything from the default values.

Is this one resolved now?