Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
plcbent

CQM1 cpu 21 cx programmer 6.1 syswin 3.4

34 posts in this topic

I was going by experience. FYI, I asked about the power supply in this thread for the following reason. The original large power supply for CQM1 was PA206. Newer CE approved was PA216. In the US, as you probably know, we use 110 VAC for a lot of cabinets. The PA206 (older) worked 110 / 220 with no special settings on the power supply. The PA216 (newer) works 110/ 220, but you need a jumper to use 110 (like old C200H). Sometimes people replace PA206 with PA216 using 110, but don't use the jumper. In this case, the green power light on the power supply will light up, but will not allow the PLC to run, communicate, etc.

ill try these settings i have bought a new plc Omron CQM1 (cpu45-V1) and NT31C Touch screen im told that i can use the nt31c as a programming terminal is this correct i cant seem to find the cpu45-v1 in any manuals anyone have the spec. on this one how many ad041 analog cards can i put on this one i have 2 ad041 with 4 input each and a da041 with 2 outputs i also have some digital in and output cards ill like to use

CQM1-CPU45 has built in analog I/O. 4 inputs and 2 outputs. Make sure you review where data is stored in memory. NT31 will only help you if it will communicate with the plc, which seems to be the problem you are dealing with. CQM1_CPU45_EV1_Instruction_Sheet.pdf

the cpu45 is a new plc it will arrive in a few days it should work and have worked together with nt31 i cant read the pdf sheet its blank its sounds good if it have built in 4 analog in and 2 out because im in need of these for all my sensors that reading heat en my pellet burner and solar system and for controlling the storage tank could you please upload the pdf again

I just added the file to the download area. Omron/Manuals section.

Hi gtsuport, Somehow the pdf inside the zip still has two blank pages.

I surrender!! Here is a link from the omron247 website to the file. CQM1-CPU45 Instruction Sheet I have no idea what is going on. The pdf in the zip file works fine on my computer?!? Let me know if you are not able to access the information.

The file reads ok from the link above. Perhaps some new copy protection?

now its working!!!!!!! i can connect with the plc cqm1 cpu 21 here i turned the dip switch 5 on and set the com settings to 2400 7 even 2 sysmac way and the cpu 45 turned dip switch 5 on cam settings 9600 7 even 2 nice that its working thanks to all here for help keep up the good work guys