Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scsteve

Please grade me, update.

3 posts in this topic

Thank you to everyone for their constructive input. It was a lot of help. The train crossing works great. Had to go back in and adjust the timing of the lights and bells. When I downloaded the program to my processor(10 pt micrologix), and then "bench tested" it. It was the most amazing thing, when it started to run through the program. I was so proud of myself. For a split second, I believed I could program the space shuttle. I never could find a 10 pt. series f micrologix. And the ones I did find were too much money. So, I ended up buying the RS Lgix Micro software. 150 bucks shipped. I have that software on my laptop. You guy's rock.

Fantastic news Steve and thanks for the update.....well done mate! There is nothing more satisfying than successfully commissioning a program and watching it run. I bet you are looking around for your next project now!

Well said, it's like your first car. You'll never forget it. I know you guy's deal with a lot more complicated programs than mine. But to me my first program was written in gold. Think about it, way back when, you commisioned your first program. You guy's shared your knowledge, which is so appreciated.