Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MacTitan

HMI

5 posts in this topic

I am in need of info relating to the correct cable and part# for FX-40DU to FX2 PLC and the cable used for program download from PC to FX-40DU. The correct software and pinout of cables will also be most welcome. I am also looking for info where to download the manual of the FX-40DU. Thank you in anticipation. Mactitan

Have you checked www.meau.com? That's your local Mitsubishi support. There are manuals in their Downloads section on the older FX-40DU terminals. Might not be the easiest to find, but they are out there.

Thank u for the reply Crossbow. I have checked throughout the manuals download site at www.meau.com and can't find any info on FX-40DU. If you (or anyone else) may know of a link to the manual please send info. I am also still looking for the cable info, part#'s and or pinout plan of each, interface and download cables.

Thank u Crossbow. I went back to www.meau and found the manual which has the info about cable and pinout. Now all I need is the link to download the FX-PCS-DU/Win software.

I am 99% certain that the software is not free. You will need to purchase it.