Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MIKE31

CX PROGRAMMER TOOL ICONS ON VISTA

9 posts in this topic

HELLO EVERYONE I have installed CX PROGRAMMER but tool icons always at the bottom of screen even after the arrangement of the tool icons at the top of screen still at the bottom of screen after reopening the program . I am running window VISTA . Any suggestion thanks

Very strange - I am running Vista and they are in the normal place.

HI what do you mean without installation you can not run the cx thanks

Hi Mike I think Automation is asking which version of CXP do you have installed. It hasn't been Vista compatible for too long. Pp

Thanks for the reply I think is version 7

I think v7 is compliant. EDIT: no it isn't - see Automation's post below Doesn't the *.opt file (of the same name as the *.cxp file) retain your 'layout'? Delete the opt, open the cxp file and see what happens. Pp Edited by ParaffinPower

The version v7 corresponds CX-One v2.0x. The first completely compatible version with WinVista is the v7.2.0 and it is inside CX-One v3. That of the icons doesn't have reason to be for this reason, but it always fits the possibility that yes.

HI Thanks for the replies but now everything is back to normal and this is what I have done: I did arrange the icons manually many times and put them on top , save . close and open the CX but again and again icons are at the bottom of the screen but strangely enough the icons are on top now what I did I can not remember however if this problem is observed, I will get back to you all perhaps the computer is acting up. Once again thanking you all. MIKE31