Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marjan

iFix!

6 posts in this topic

Hi! How can I freeze an object with click on a button (or when one bit is set)? When the bit is not set, object is enabled you can click on it and something will happen or when the bit is not set, you can click on it but nothing will happen (just a pisture). How can I do that in iFix?

Hi! I have another question. I am trying to write a script in iFix vb: something like this if user...... = ADMNINISTRATOR then something happen? end if how do you write a script to compare it if the user ADMINISTRATOR is logged on Edited by Marjan

Try This Private Sub GetUser() Dim sUserId As String Dim sUserName As String Dim sGroupName As String System.FixGetUserInfo sUserId, sUserName, sGroupName If sUserId = "" Then CurrentUser.Caption = "Security Not Enabled" Exit Sub End If If sUserId = "ADMIN" Then 'Do Soemthing Here Exit Sub End If End Sub

It works, thank you! I am trying to programe where i want to check if the data is out of limits. I have write a programe but it is not checking it always, because it checks it when I press a button. Where do I write this programme so it will check the data always? Thank you

You will need to use a Timer event to schedule the code to execute

Thank you, I have done that and it work´s! I have another question. I am trying to sen email with this code below: Dim appOutlook 'As OUTLOOK.APPLICATION Dim mlNewMail 'As MailItem Dim objEntry Dim Text Const addressee = "email address" ' Text to be sent Text = "This is a test mail" Set appOutlook = CreateObject("OUTLOOK.APPLICATION") 'Generating and sending an e-mail: Set mlNewMail = appOutlook.CreateItem(0) mlNewMail.To = addressee mlNewMail.Subject = "Message from iFix" mlNewMail.Body = Text mlNewMail.Send This code open´s Microsoft Outlook for sending email. How do I change it, so it will open Outlook Express and send email in background.