Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Muhammad Daniyal

CEMAT 4 with S5 155U

8 posts in this topic

Dear All, I am working on Matrikon OPC server, there is an exsisting system running the Plant on CEMAT v4 with S5 PLC using the H1 communication Protocol. I want to replace the extng. system with opc server station, but unluckyly the communication could not be matured with S5. i have to try all my posibilities but failed to make communicate with PLC. Please find the attached image that is the Operating System to S5 coupling structure. may be the module running in the PLC is could not allow other station to communicate with PLC, if i am wrong then please suggest me the better solution for my project can be execute successfully. There is the Configuration of Exsisting System: OS: MAC ID: 08 00 06 01 12 93 TSAP Local (ASCII): AG----OS TSAP Remot send (ASCII): AG----OS TSAP Remot Receive (ASCII): AG----OS S5: PLC MAC ID: 08 00 06 01 12 01 TSAP Local (ASCII): AG----OS TSAP Remot send (ASCII): AG----OS TSAP Remot Receive (ASCII): AG----OS "Note: There are 5 PLC's so Addressed should be 1201 to 1205, All TSAP's are same for every PLC. it is taken from the H1 Driver " Now the same addresses we are applying with Matrikon OPC server but the status still in ERROR. Could anyone has to worked on it or tell the better idea of communication. that could be release my stress. thanks & Best Regards Edited by Muhammad Daniyal

I do not have experience with Ethernet to S5, but as far as I know, Local and Remote TSAP have to be specified. I dont think it will work if there are several connections with the same TSAP.

I agree with Jesper, you cant use the same TSAP's so not sure how it has worked in the past. What tool are you configuring the H1 card with (inc version number). To get things working trying using a different TSAP for each connection, we used to add S or R at the end keeping the same text at the front, e.g H1201-S, H1201-R H1202-S etc.

MatrikonOPC does have support for their products. Here's our OPC Support Portal: http://matrikonopc.com/support/contact-form.aspx Adriel Michaud MatrikonOPC

This is true that the existing system using same TSAP's. there is a H1 Driver.ini file which is working with the system in CEMAT. may be it would be help full for you to creat any solution. I have a manual regarding that system provided by SIEMENS Germany, They also wrote the same TSAP's for each PLC. Again i describe the System: There are 5 PLC's Mac Id's i have mentioned earlier. and 7 Operating Stations. in Which 2 Servers Mac Id's: (080006011251, 080006011252) 1 Engineering Station Mac Id: (080006011293) 4 Clients Mac Id's: (080006011294-97) But the TSAP's are Same, however the system is running on same TSAp's. i'll give you the full information as your any further query. Regards Drvh1_Driver_file_in_CEMAT_.txt

There must be a point after checkout the CP143 configuration, in all PLC's it define a different job number (ANR) for each SEND and RECEIVE, so how could we specifiy that job numbers in OPC server. while there is no any are to define those (ANR)'s in Matrikon. could anyone give any idea or solution for this matter. Regards

nobody could give the answer of my question? anybody have worked on the Matrikon OPC server,

Sorry Muhammad, but I cannot help you further, as I have no experience in neither S5 Send/Receive, Cemat, or Matrikon. Is it possible that the Matrikon OPC server polls the data from the S5 PLC ? I mean that it does not use Send/Receive ? The best I can suggest you is to contact Matrikon.