Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
themullet

Creating a New Routine in RSLogix 5000

4 posts in this topic

I was just wondering if someone might be able to help. I am trying to create a new Structured Text routine in RSLogix 5000. However when I go to create the new routine, it is only giving me the option to create a Ladder Routine. Does anyone know what the problem is?? Thanks in advance

Your Logix5k License is just the basic one and doesn't include the additional programming languages. You will have to either upgrade the logix license or purchase one of the addon packs to unlock the languages.

Hello, No, i dont think so. You must look carefully, there will be one option in main programme where you can select the langagues option for programming. It's first with ladder in main programme may be, but surely, you can change with that option. If you are programming in Add on instruction , you will find very easily while creating new programme. If you are doing in Main Programme or main routine, you should create new routine and in new routine while configuring you will find this option at last. Hope you will find it. regards, dream chaser

Further Information: Hope this helps you out.