Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ricii

The display on the TSX Micro

3 posts in this topic

Hi Forum! I'm new to TSX , but not to PLC's!! On the TSX micro there is the display with the DIAG button next to it that underneath suggests to press it for 1s. Without pressing this, the LED is settled on WRD ( I presume this means WORD is selected.) and various digits are illuminated that suspiciously look like "big" digits that cycle through as the machine runs(maybe step numbers???). I wish to check an input is present, however I am unable to scroll through the LED above the digits. I have got 24vdc on the terminal rail on the correct input on the side, however it seems that the input is not being recognised by the PLC as an operation should commence and is not! I feel pretty hopeless without the software to check that way! When the DIAG button is pressed for over 1s, the digits De-illuminate and the "screen" is blank and does nothing else - Is this correct??? Can somebody assist me in the operation of the display, any help at all would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Hi, Iy you want to look at the inputs, the word mode must be desactivated first. If i remember well this mode is activated by setting to 1 the system bit %S69 wich is normally at 0. I'm afraid you'll need PL7 software to check if that bit is written by the program in order to display a sequence or something like that. JC

TSX37 Micro Hardware manual details the use of the built in display. You can get it from www.telemecanique.com. It's been years since I've seen a TSX Micro...