Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
plyan

HW Config issue

6 posts in this topic

Hi experts out there, I have problem with my HW Config where some of my modules has ??? shown beside the part number. Kindly refer to the attachment. For example ??? 6ES7 138-4CB11-0AB0 and ??? 6ES7 134-4MB02-0AB0. If I download these hw config to the PLC, the PLC will stop. I need to upload from different PLC with same hw config and download to this PLC without saving/ compile the file or else it didn't work. I've tried to update the library by Options/Install HW Updates but still unable to solve the problem. Both of these modules (6ES7 138-4CB11-0AB0 & 6ES7 134-4MB02-0AB0) are connected to ET200S IM151 DPV1. Please help. Thanks in advance

What version of Step7 are you using, are they in the hardware catalog?

I'm using Step7 version v5.4 + SP3 + HF1, revision level K5.4.3.1 6ES7 138-4CB11-0AB0 - is not available under Profibus DP/Additional Field Devices/ I/O /ET200S/ET200S(IM151)DPV1 but available under Profibus DP/Additional Field Devices/ I/O /ET200S/ET200S Compact 32DI 6ES7 134-4MB02-0AB0 is available but when added, the DP ID is 2AI but the uploaded is 2AE. Kindly refer to the attached picture. Thanks.

Try adding a new station with a different node number and build it from scrach. Then delete one of nodes with problems and readdress your 'clean build node' to the address of the one you just deleted. 32 DI should be 2AI, as 2AI = 2 * 16 = 32. 1AI in profibus is one 16bit word. AE is the german nemonic for AI so its the same thing. Mike

Thanks, Mike. There is no 6ES7 138-4CB11-0AB0 for ET200S (IM151) DPV1. How do I make this module available for this IM151? The nearest model available is 6ES7 138-4CB10-0AB0.

You could try using the 4CB10, but you will probably get an error. If not get to Tech Support and find out why its not available, without the manuals in front of me I am not sure if there are any restrictions on what it can be used on.