Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tinto

Omron > CJ1M CPU-21 > Expansion

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys. In my Automation project i use the Omron CJ1M-CPU21 and i need some help about expansions. In my classes, i use one that have 10 IN and 5 OUT, but my project in CX-Programmer have about 17 IN and more then 5 OUT. So i need one expansion who support maybe 20 IN and 10 OUT (or 30 / 20) for exemple, where i can see the expansions to CJ1M-CPU21 ? Or the name of one who works in my program. If someone can help me Thanks and sorry my bad inglish Tinto from University of Coimbra, Portugal.

Hello Tinto, Welcome to the forum. I'm not sure that I completely understand what you are asking for here. If you are a student, working on a lab project, then shouldn't your hardware be supplied for you? If you have to select the hardware as part of your coursework, then it all depends on what you want your Inputs and Outputs to do. You simply need to select the relevant IO modules for your requirements. See here... http://industrial.omron.eu/en/products/cat...1m/default.html If you can clarify a little more, I can probably help more. Edited by anonymous

Hum thank you. I think you help me I dont have material, i have to know what material i go use to put my programme fine, you understand me?