Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jaydeep patel

CS1 - Lenze Servo on Profibus

3 posts in this topic

Is there any help for me to use fins command or somethings like that for reading and writing parameters to lenze 9325 servos. with omron CS1 plc with CS1W-PRM21 profibus master. i am able to control the drive with control word. Thanks in advance. Jaydeep.

Hi Jaydeep, For Profibus configuration I guess you are using CX-Profibus, but does Lenze provide a software DTM or just a GSD file? Have you got as far as configuring and downloading your node setup to the PRM21 master yet? As regards FINS commands and reading / writing paramters, FINS commands are Omron specific so there will not be any for the Lenze device direct. Of course there are commands that allow you to route a CIP message over Profibus - that's how a FDT container constructs a Profibus message and delivers it through the 'gateway' to the fieldbus. 1) If you're talking about from a PC, then I would say you have to use a FDT container like CX-Profibus (or write your own which is not really practical!). 2) If you're talking about from the PLC, then you want to configure the Lenze parameter in the cyclic data, so its value gets shared regularly with the Master e.g. to address CIO3200. I'll watch for your replies and further info - would be good to hear if you get this working... Regards, Bertie

I was trying it to send receive the parameter data using fins command from my PLC. but it not at all required. The lenze command we have to write in CIO 3200. it is now working fine. Thanking you for you respones. Jaydeep.