Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yair

NT30C-ST141B-E

6 posts in this topic

I have one NT30C-ST141B-E with no system program. I'm using NTST4.6 System installer to download the system program. I'm folwing this instruction: 1. Set DIP SW2-7 to ON and press reset button on the PT Hardware. 2. Then Erase System Program screen will be displayed. Press [Yes]. 3. Set DIP SW2-7 to OFF and press the reset button. 4. If a screen for downloading system program has been displayed, then press [start]. PT will be in wait condition for downloading. 5. Use System Installer to download system program. When i click GO from NT Series System Installer -----> I get this message NTINSW Communication Error <ok> Is there Anything Else I have to do? Thanks 6. After downloading has been completed , press [Quit].

You must use a full handshake cable!

Thank jay I'm using this cable see jpg what is a full handshake cable? thank for the information

This cable is correct. Are you using a notebook computer with Intel Speedstep technology? If so, there are known issues with this technology.

Thanks jay Yes I was using a notebook computer with Intel Speedstep technology. I tried also from a standard computable IBM computer and I had the same problem. I think that there is a problem in the NT30C hardware.

Hi Yair, Few month ago, i using NTST 4.6 to upload program to NT30, after upload i found that some part is missing, nomather how i upload, still short something, nochoice i using NTWIN ver 1.0 to upload, it is succes. So may be u can try using this very old version software, but u have to prepare this software only allow Com 1 & Com 2, unless u modify this software to Com3 & Com4 or Com 5 & Com 6.