Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crossbow

TSX47

6 posts in this topic

I need to know if there is a way from my PC to upload the program on a TSX47. As far as I've seen in the old docs, the software was OS2 based. I've got a customer who needs to replace the PLC and doesn't have a printout of the program. I have the old FTX401 handheld programmer, but really want a printout to rewrite into a new PLC. Otherwise he has another identical machine with a Westinghouse PC1200 controller, anyone know how to upload that one?

Hello You need a computer with OS2 for uploading your program. you can use an FTX 517 who are a schneider terminal. Regards

Chris The day I find that Télémecanique started with the PL7Pro Software and ended the TSX 47 series, was for me a day of joy You will need a PC with OS/2 and the pl7_3 software and a cable...I still have a few TSX 47 working in some clients and pray that they keep like that 'till the client buys a new machine with a premium PLC. João

We also have some TSX47's still running with our fingers crossed. We use a laptop running Windows 95 and the old software. You also need an interface protocol conversion box between the PLC and the serial port of your laptop. I have installed the software on another laptop running Win98 so I can retire the old laptop, but I can't get it to communicate. That's another problem for another post here. Bottom line is that I don't know where you would get the interface box even if you got the software. I can't wait to replace these dinosaurs. Schneider won't give you support on them without paying, either.

I also need to be able to upload and download to TSX 47-40 CPU and XBT-VB8 Terminal Units to be able to support some customers systems. Is there anyone out there able to sell me the Telemechanique software and leads to do this or guide me to someone that can?

Do somebody did this? Download from TSX 47? Is cable the sane as for TSX 17? I have client in Russia, started run used line with this PLC. Keeping fingers crossed sometimes do not work... Ramunas