Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Macgyver BR

LOGO PLC

3 posts in this topic

The "new" hardware LOGO have after 0BA2 to end code product. (edit-add affter) The features the new hardware have: •Generator of Pulses Randomic - Which need where applies, know say because to Siemens get this function? •Key comfort - Which myself purpose of this, the name does not tell nothing. Other news features, i am aproved, good Micro PLC. Edited by Macgyver BR

Not sure exactly what you're asking or trying to say. The current LOGO processors have a part number ending in 0BA4. This represents the fifth generation of the LOGO. It's a bunch better than the fourth gen (0BA3) in that is has more memory, more commands, and a backlit 4x12 display. I see a bunch of the legacy units (0BA0 thru 0BA2) on Ebay all the time. But personally for the new function set, I would just buy the new ones from a distributor. And the software has gotten worlds better. LogoSoft Comfort 4.0 is one of the better software packages I've worked with. The demo is available from www.siemens.com/logo if you dig far enough. Chris

Tranks! The page, that informed is not brought up to date in the time and confused.I get manual my language and enlhish, not clear. The Hardware OBA3: 4.4.15- Random generator 4.4.22- SoftKey When it use, in that situation applies? The SoftKey hold, sometime reset hand ? Yes? Understand exact operate.