Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pszczepan

Global Symbols and D area

2 posts in this topic

Hi ! I've just noticed that in my NSJ in Global Symbols tab I do not have D area like D100, D101 ... When I change the PLC to f.e CP1H I have D area addresses in global symbol. Is it normal in NSJ and where I can find D area address? thanks Pawel

On NSJ, host adresses are seted as PT memory by defaut. To select memory areas from CPU you'll have to select CONTROLER on HOST in adress settings. Then you can select DM100 that correspond to D100, DN101 that correspond to D101, etc... You just can use D memory area when using word settings,on a numeral display, for example. When using a bit adress, for a lamp ora push button, you cannot use a bit on D area. To use a single bit use CIO area. You can find the different memory areas bellow: CIO: 1000.2; 1000.3; 50.4; 347.15; etc ... - Bit addresses that return to "0" state when turning the supply off. This kind of bits can interfeer on input/output adresses. HR 20.5 (H20.5 in CX-programmer)- Bit addresses that mantain the state when turning supply off W30.8 - Bit adresses that return to "0" when turning the supply off. On these kind of bits there are no interference with inputs/outputs addresses. CIO 200; 350; 1512 - Memory area words that come to value 0 when turning the supply off. Any memory area word contain 16 bits. For example CIO: 20 contain bit 20.00, 20.01, ...to 20.15 D - memory area words that mantain the value when turning the supply off. Could I clarify a bit?