Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest em2ainsworth

GE Fanuc Series 90-30

5 posts in this topic

I just finished refurbishing a 24 inch take up at the plant, and in doing so, I replaced the old Ge Fanuc with Allan-Bradley. It completed my refurbish, now the plant is entirely AB. Does anybody have use or need a 90-30 series. It has two 16 slot 120VAC input cards, Two 16 slot 24VDC output cards, one 8 slot 24VDC output card, three 4 channel voltage output cards, one voltage analog input card and one 16 slot 24VDC input card. Please contact me here or at em2ainsworth@yahoo.com. I'm always looking for Allan Bradley stuff, and I'm sure the GE guys are like me. Thanks, Robert Ainsworth

Yes I can trade you. I have a couple of AB Micrologix PLC's. I'd like to keep one just to play with. Take your pick: 1761-L16BWA Series B FRN 2.0 or 1761-L32AWA Series E FRN 1.0. We use Fanuc series 90-30 at the plant where I work so I could use the parts. We don't have AB software and I bought these two AB units off E-Bay myself just trying to get some experience with them. Let me know what you think. I'm not up on the AB models so maybe they're not worth much but I think I paid around a hundred bucks for the 32 unit and around 30 bucks for the 16 unit. BC Steve

What kind of CPU does the rack have?

Since he listed ten I/O cards and sidn't say anything about multiple racks, I'd guess its a CPU-in-the-backplane version, CPU323. If it's really old it could be a CPU321 which GE Fanuc dropped many years ago when they came out with the CPU323.

I suppose you could make that assumption, or he may just be listing all he has to get rid of. I could use the I/O cards and I'm willing to give both the AB micro units I have since I really don't need them. We use CPU331 at my plant so I know they'll work.