Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest eyva

starter needs help

8 posts in this topic

i am a mits-plc starter.what is the meaning of A-series in Misibushi?can u give me some examples?and how can i get its manual of A-series PLC from internet or email me? what is the development tool for A-series? thanks a lot my email:eyva@fescomail.net

The A series plc is just one type of plc that Mitsubishi do. To start with there was the F series, a plc with (now) limited functions and I/O (no longer being made) Then the FX series (some FX models still being made) Then The A series Then the Q series. The FX series has a set amount of inputs and outputs depending on the model An A series (and Q series) is made up of 'plug in' modules so you decide beforehand how many I/O you need. This is a fairly simple overview. Basically the job you intend doing dictates which series to use.

Go to www.meau.com and click on Service & Support > Technical Support > Industrial Automation > Documents & Downloads OR go directly to http://www.meau.com/eprise/main/Web_Site_P...-Downloads-Main Once you are there select: Division: Industrial Automation Family: PLC Series: whatever you choose. Be carefull when shopping for Mitsubishi PLC parts. Rack based PLCs come in "large" and "small" version. Make sure to select matching combination.

which one has GX-Developer6.0 programming reference manual ? would someone like to share the experience of using GX programming MITS A-series PLC with me? i am really a beginner/

For A-CPU like SIMATIC S7-300, A series PLCs are structured by many difference modules. So there are many kinds of software for them. for Basic Program: Windows:GX-Developer (Last Version 8.12N)/GX-IEC-Developer 6.0SP1 DOS:GPPA If you need a Soft-Simulator: GX-Simulator (Last Version 6.18U) If you have a Position Module such as AD75 ect.: GX-Cofigrator AD75P there ate 12 kinds GX-Cofigrators for differnce modules used in A or Q PLC. If you want to build a link between PLC and PC with VB or Delphi etc. MX-Component (Last Version 3.04E) for Excel: MX-Sheet (Last Version 1.02C) for Manual Download: visit Mitsubishi German website Edited by fan_cy

Now the WEB site could be found how I can download

Software Manuals GX Developer 6 Operating Manual 9.3Mb GX Developer 7 Operating Manual 7.5Mb GX Developer 8 Operating Manual 15Mb etc. There are more like for structured text, function blocks, STL...