Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mulderm

Error-code 8093 from SFC14

12 posts in this topic

Hello, I have a profibus network with the CPU 315-2dp and an inverter as slave from Lenze. In the hardware configuration I have the adresses of the slave setting on I 256..259 and O 256..259 (2 words). Now I have programmed in OB1 the SFC14 block. LADDR= W#16#100 RET_VAL= MW100 RECORD= P#M 100.0 BYTE 4 Now the problem is that I received code 8093 on the RET_VAL. I have seen in the help that this mean: No DP module IO device from wich you can read consistent data exists at the logical adress specified in LADDR. But the adress is 100 in HEX what´s mean 256 in dec. When I making a VAT with PIW 256 and PIW 258 and monitoring I received the information from the slave so I know that it´s working. But why I received Error code 8093? Greetings, mulderm

so your running a Lenze drive as a DP slave. Have you double checked all your settings on the Lenze? I had a simliar problem so time ago with another drive manufacturer and it was profibus settings on their drive.

Yes, the settings are good because with the Vat-table I can control the Inverter with the PQW 256 and the PQW 258. And read the status with PIW 256 and PIW 258. mulderm

Plese check your "addresses" again, also in your SFC 14 it appears that you are using the same data area for the RET_Val and the RECORD parameter. The RET_VAL parameter is using MW100 (MB100, MB101) The RECORD parameter is using MB100, MB101, MB102, MB103

Actually you dont need to use SFC14/SFC15 ! These are only needed if you need more than 4 bytes of consistent data. You have only configured 4 bytes in both directions. So you can simply transfer the 4 bytes with : L MD100 T PQD256 and fetch with: L PID256 T MD104 Strange is that you should have gotten the error W#16#8090, not W#16#9093. From the online help: "An access with SFC 14 "DPRD_DAT" can only be to data areas that are three or more than four bytes long. Otherwise the access is rejected with the error code W#16#8090."

Hello thanks for your help, Changing RECORD = p# M 200.0 BYTE 4 but still get Error 8093 hex.

Try to remove the SFC14 and SFC15 calls. Use normal load and store with doublewords in stead.

Jesper, What do you mean with normal load and store with doublewords in stead? mulderm Edited by mulderm

Thank you Jesper, I use the normally way. But still not know why of the Error-code 8093 I received. Greetings, mulderm

It is possible that the error code was 8090 and not 8093 ? That would be consistent with the information in the online help. For sure SFC14/SFC15 cannot work with 4 bytes.