Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fan_cy

CX-Programmer 4.0 Released

8 posts in this topic

It may be in your neck of the woods, but it'll be 2nd quarter 2004 before North America gets it.

any idea, how to get cx-programmer 4.0 demo or update to older version 3 (update 3.3 was that i think)? whats the difference with version 3 and 4 , besides new CPU's ? i dont know where to look or im looking from wrong places........ is there enything i need to know or is it just me whos stupid....

New Features and Enhancements Below is a list of features which are new in version 4.0, compared to version 3.2: ·Support for new PLCs - the following PLCs are supported. · CS1G-H Ver.2.0, CS1H-H Ver.2.0, CJ1H-H Ver.2.0, CJ1M Ver.2.0*, CS1D-S Ver.2.0, CS1D-H Ver.1.1 *Compared to CPU types of CJ1M, CPU11 and CPU21 are newly added to CJ1M Ver.2.0. ·Ladder Editor · Output instructions can be shown horizontally. · Addresses and comments of current cursor selection are shown in the symbol bar. · More than one comments can be registered for one symbol. · Support of instructions in ladder view are enhanced. -Displays the nesting structure of multi-interlock instructions. -Displays the differential up / down conditions in contacts specified at DIFU / DIFD instructions. · Usage list can be easily created from ladder view. · Printing options are added to print the ladder as the ladder view image. · Read mode for ladder programs is added. -Find and Cross reference · Search for all types of strings within the program is possible. · Usage list with comments are shown and printed. · Ladder diagram can be printed with cross reference of words. · Reuse of programs · Partial saving and additional loading of programs are possible. · Task functions are enhanced. -Transfers programs by tasks. -Checks duplicated address usage over programs. -Shows the task status. -Protect programs by tasks.

CX-Programmer 4.0 I'm using the CX-PROGRAMMER V4.0 PROMO It's working fine and it has all features that Sleepy Wombat post I set the Output instructions horizontally. Then you can see more ladder diagram in same window. -Transfers programs by tasks Save time when using CS1/CJ1 PLC -Addresses and comments of current cursor selection are shown in the symbol bar. This is very useful.

4.0 no longer supporrts MY LOCATION, all prfixes and country codes must be input in Telephone Number window CX + XP + some toshiba com ports will not work :*-( Lots of improvements CX-er, in the Netherlands

In may (2004) CX 5.0 should be released here CX-er, in the Neherlands

I find that my toshiba COM port can be tempremental sometimes it works sometimes it don't however i generally find the Omron CIF31 (usb to RS232) to be quite reliable. (You may hear BobB singing it praises as well) Also CX-Programmer Version 5 in May.....havn;t heard that...are you able to enlighten us on its new features....