Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pizzaboy

Syswin convert to CX-Programmer issue

2 posts in this topic

Hi, I need some help with converting SYSWIN program to CX-Programmer. The PLC I'm using is "CPM1A". I can first do a download to the PLC with the old SYSWIN codes, and afterward do an upload from the PLC using CX-Programmer. Everything works fine except one instructions cannot be converted properly. It is the "PULS(--)" set pulses instructions. In the old SYSWIN codes, it uses Port Specifier: 0 Control data: 4 Number of pulses: 0 And in the CX-Programmer, the Control data doesn't allow you to use 4 as its value as they only allow 0 or 1. (SYSWIN allows you to use 0 to 5) I was trying to hunt down any old manuals that allow me to define that control data number for SYSWIN, however I was without success. I tried both value 0 and 1 for control data but doesn't seem to work. So my question here is does anyone here know how I can go about converting this change without errors and will still function the same as SYSWIN? Many Thanks

Hello pizzaboy, Both the Port and Control data should be set to 0 for CPM1A. It will be an error within Syswin if it allows anything other than 0. Manual... http://downloadcentre.omron-industrial.com...3C6ED107172DAB5 Hope this helps.