Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fan_cy

What's the SYSMAC ID

9 posts in this topic

Hi! Is there anyone tell me what's the SYSMAC ID. What's the relation between SN and SYSMAC ID THX

Please tell us more about where you have found refernces to Sysmac ID. What you are asking is unclear.

Sorry for unclear question I means that I find OMRON use two ID system to indetify the products, one is SYSMAC ID, another is SN, I don't know the reason. THX

It's still unclear what you need. Are you referring to part numbers? Could you give an example?

i bet you entered the Omron FA japanese site. That explains the references to CXP 4.0, as seen in your previous post. In this case the SYSMAC ID is the identifier assigned to the subscribing JAPANESE customers that likely allows them to download the latest versions of Omron software, among the other things. I tried months ago to get CXP through our japanese agent (i am employed by an Italian machinery manufacturer), but I was told that Omron in Japan is quite picky with customers and only supply the software to selected ones, probably I guess to companies deeply involved with them already. It seems hovewer that the development pace of CXP is proceeding at a breakneck speed in Japan. I really wonder why Omron does not release the sw at the same time everywhere.

Funny you should mention that Japan gets CXP releases earlier than other regions. The software is developed in the UK and Belgium. If anybody should get early releases, it should be Europe.

In Italy currently there's v3.3 available, while I know of CXP 4.0 because I check also Japan FA site, although is only for looking. I knew Syswin was developed in UK, but I thought CXP was done instead in Japan. In a earlier post, someone (possibly you Jay? I can't retrace) mentioned about the introduction of FDB or possibly SFC programming on the entire Omron range. Is there any published schedule for these introductions?

FDB will appear in the Summer of 2004 with CX Programmer Version 5. SFC will be later in 2005.

Yes, The CX-P 4 Japanese Version has been released, if you are a Japanese, you can ask for a Trial CD. ????FA???????????????CX-ProgrammerVer.4????CD-ROM(??)???????????CX-Programmer????CX-Simulator,CX-Protocol,CX-Motion,CX-Position,CX-Process,NS-Designer,DeviceNet??????????8???????????1??CD-ROM?????????? ??????30????????????? In fact, you can update your software by the OMRON FA Japanese site. Such as CX-Programmer 3.3, CX-Simulator 1.4 etc. but the site only open for Japanese users. so I often update my software in other omron site