Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Carol

CX-Programmer V7.2c

4 posts in this topic

Hi, First of all, best wishes everyone. I'm trying to programming in SFC, because of a cursus that I follow at this moment. And with a simple program it all goes well, steps, actions and transitions. But when I want to print the whole it seems that all the printeroptions are disabled. I hope that any of you know how to fixes this, otherwise I'm forced to make a lot of screenshots and turn them in for my finals. At the moment it's only possible that the symbol tables (global and local) can be printed. Carol Edited by Carol

Hello Carol, Sorry to say, but the printing of a SFC diagram has not been implemented yet. (and I'm not sure when or if it will be).

Hello Carol, Don't believe a word of what I said in my previous post!!! To print a SFC diagram, you need to have the Print Setup set to 'Screen Printing' (the default is 'Layout Printing). Use the file menu \ Page Setup. Select the 'Print Settings' tab. Select 'Screen Printing' It should now be possible to print the SFC diagram! Sorry for misleading you (and anybody else who may have read my reply!)

At first I was a little dissapointed, but now you made my day Thnx Carol