nizu

PL7-2 installing

27 posts in this topic

Does anyone have the software for a TSX 17 (PL7-2) for DOS or windows ? I'm very grateful for any help.

E-mail : medmamdabid@gmail.com

Edited by medmam

Hi,

I have an old TSX 47 30 that has an I / O fault (red led on) green led on run and plc stopped. I'm writing to see if you can help me to establish communication and achieve the download of the program. I do not have the communication cable or the PL7-3 software under OS 2. So far I have done searches on the schneider page, forums and all the links are lost or deactivated. I have read your answers in plc of the same series and I observe that a converter rs 232 to current loop is needed. In this case here in Venezuela it is difficult to get this converter, however I have observed the black box model 232 CL-E, CL050A and I think it can be useful. I also have an old toshiba laptop with windows xp with a native rs 232 port to avoid another converter and I could make the connection cable DB25-DB9 to the PLC. Now I would miss the procedure to make an OS / 2 bios and get the software or make a virtual machine in which case I require the appropriate software .. thanks for your help