Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
alex31

Citect and Micrologix1100

4 posts in this topic

Hello I try to connect ML1100 with Citect 6.00 ,have downloadet the driver for ML1100 (DF1 and Ethernet) with DF1 driver havent any problems but with the Ethernet driver i havent success.I tryieng to connect for one week I do something wrong ,is there some manuals abaout this driver?

See attached knowledgebase article and this topic for more information. Q4221_Can_Citect_talk_to_a_Micrologix_1100_with_its_built_in_10_100_Mbps_Ethernet_port.pdf

Thank you for your reply ,the new micrologix driver ist free to download rom the Citect Website ABMLXEIP- this is the name ,my problem ist I havent any manuals and knoladgebase documentation about this driver ,sure i do something wrong .

According to PdL's document you must have a licensed (not RsLinx Lite) version of RsLinx. Do you have this and have you installed the activation for RsLinx on the computer running Citect? Interestingly the article says a minimum of RsLinx OEM. You should contact Citect to check, but RsLinx Single Node should work if you are only connecting to one controller