Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BITS N BYTES

CX-One

9 posts in this topic

Once again the "marketing gurus" screw up what could be potentially a unified approach to this product by announcing yet another different version of CX-One!! Europe V3.0 http://industrial.omron.eu/en/products/pro...x-one_v3.0.html Americas V2.1 Asia/Pacific V2.0 http://www.omron-ap.com/product_info/CX-One/index.asp Come on OMRON get your **** together and provide everyone the same product. This isn't the first time this issue has been raised in this forum.

In Australia we are on 2.1.....

Hi, The whole world should be on 2.1. and europe is on 3.0 Regards, MPM

Hey MPM I thought Europe WAS part of the whole world?

This is exactly the same topic you raised before on August 26th ("CX-One AUTO UPDATE topic") That is when Omron Europe released v3.0... please see all the comments there for reasons & details. James.

Just checking you weren't asleep!! Edited by BITS N BYTES

B&B, perhaps a somewhat drastic solution yet very effective; I suggest you move to Europe!

I notice the advertising 'blurb' does not mention CompoNet - it appears that they have left it out. Does the latest version inetgrate CX-Profibus or is it still a separate package?

Hi Bob, No it seems CX-Profibus is still a separate package in 3.0 (and 2.11 for your region ) although have been told CompoNet is being added to CX-Integrator for next major release (around summer?). Bertie