Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roger10

E1151 Trend Display

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I am using E-Designer V 7.3 Build 267 and I would like to do a trend display with historical data storage. How can I store trend datas for approx. 2-3 months? I have read in the manual MA00759D chapter 6 that it is possible but I don't know how I have to configure the panel so that it is working. The panel only shows me the last 5 minutes although I put a time range of 10 minutes. May someone can help? Thanks in advance.

I have revision C of that document and chapter 6 gives all the information you should need to set up a trend tag and make it historical, which part are you struggling with ? If you have a sample count of 100 and specify 1 second intervals then you will get 100 seconds, therefore you either need to specify more samples or sample less frequently, make sure to calculate the size of the trend files carefully or you will soon run out of memory. The maximum samples you can have is 65534 so for 2 months you need to work that back to the mimimum sample time you can get away with You can configure a signal to tell you when it is full and either archive it off with HMI tools manually or delete it and start again etc.

Thanks a lot, I got it now. I have not configured the sample interval and the sample count correctly.