Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
panic mode

Posting files in forum

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I don't know how the others feel about it but it would be nice to enable posting files in forums (not in download section!) as part of reply (jpeg, gif, zip?). Yess I know that you can post it somewhere on the web and then link it but this just kills the time... Anyone else thinks same way? Regards

You should be able to now.??? Have you tried it? What size is the file you are trying to post?

Here is a test ZIP file.

Hi Chako Size? I don't know... I have couple DVDs worth of data I hoped to post somewhere for free and get kicked by my ISP... Just kidding... I guess I didn't see the "Browse" button. All other controls are on topof the edit window (URL and IMG) and this one is bellow (quite far bellow for my eyes ). Ok here is some test picture (preview doesn't work for pics):

??? where is the pic? ok one more time:

If you have a couple of DVD's worth of data or downloads. I'll give you two options: 1. Post and upload the files to the downloads section so everyone can benefit. 2. I'll make you a deal. If you know how you make webpages, MrPLC can give you a subdomain for FREE no cost....free hosting....whatever.... http://panicmode.mrplc.com and you can upload all you want. We have plenty of storage on our server. I would rather you share with everyone else.