Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest ihatecats

FX1s PLC & e100 message display

3 posts in this topic

Can anyone provide me with some sample ladder logic and a sample e100 application to get me going? I'm having a nightmare understanding the non-existant help files and I'm very new to the mitsubishi range anyway. I'm using GX developer V8.0 and the E-Designer software. Thanks in advance.

If you go to www.e-terminals.com and go into downloads, there is a sample E100 program there. What are you trying to do? A bit more information woul certainly help us give you some sample code or pointers.

Somewhere on this site, there is some mitsubishi ladder logic to download. This will help you. The e designer software (although not brilliant) is fairly easy to get to grips with. The e100 is fairly restricted but fine for messages although a little awkward for the operator to input values. You have to spend quite a bit of time with the operators (with the e100) showing them how to navigate and enter numbers. There is no dedicated alarm function on this model either. You have to make your own with a seperate screen for each alarm (using jump to block) Also the keyfields do not show on your pc screen when programming but do when you upload to the hmi. have a play with them for a while and ask more questions