Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
servant

ControlLogix WALLCLOCK Day-of-the-week

7 posts in this topic

How can I get the ControlLogix WALLCLOCK Day-of-the-week? I know how to get the year, month, day, hour, minute, and second via the GSV instruction, but cannot figure out how to retrieve the Day-of-the-week from the real time clock. Please assist.

There are several examples in the AB Downloads Section http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?dlcategory=2

Oops, The example is created with a newer version of RSLogix5000 than I am currently using. I am running V13.03.00. Could you/would you possibly save as V13 or older and make available?

13.04 is the oldest version I currently have installed. I exported as .L5K file, you should be able to import it. DayOfWeek.zip

Thanks Ken for sending the l5k file. I was able to import it for review. . . and thanks again TW for leading me to the download section. I was very impressed with the quick feedback from each of you. Have a great week.

You don't have to go to download site, this sample already installed on your computer with any version of logix. Just navigate to this folder: C:\RSLogix 5000\Projects\Samples\ENU\v13\Rockwell Automation Edited by Contr_Conn