Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cdisher

Unknown symbol

9 posts in this topic

Can anyone identify the symbol in the attachment?  It is from the drawings on an Italian wood working machine.  I trust the file in the attachment is OK as I had a terrible time getting it attached. ---Well the file is no good.  It looks like a giant comma.  If some one would be so kind, I'll e-mail a DFX file of it to you for identification.  Thanks for your patience. ELECT_SYMBOL.DXF

Hi cdisher, I live in Italy, but i can't download your file. Send it to me by e-mail Regards rgua

I was able to download the file ok, I got an invalid DXF file when I tried to open the file in AutoCad 2000. Sorry I can't help, but I figured I would post feedback about the file not being able to open it.

well, it was only 5 bytes long...

Unable to open the file.

Greetings I'll try a different format. Charlie elect_symbol.doc

Have not seen that one before. Sorry. Hope someone else can help. Maybe it has been developed by someone for a particular application and is not a standard symbol

Maybe someone had their "snaps" turned on in AutoCad when they drew the symbol so they were having a bad day?

QUICKTIME FILE The file that all tried to open is a file from the Quicktime player, the icon is a "Q" from QUICKTIME. And its the QUICKTIME icon. greeetings. Edited by anti-guest