Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bob O

AutoCAD Elec. 2006

8 posts in this topic

Ok, this sounds too good to be true but I do know of a guy at work that purchased this same software but from another site and has not had any problems. http://my4soft.com/info-Autodesk_AutoCAD_E...rical_2006.html (edited by chakorules, not even worth a link back) text only... Any one else buy software this way? Thanks, Bob

Just to protect yourself, I would contact Autodesk directly and find out if they support a company doing that. It sounds fishy to me. Registration Service Provided By: ESTDOMAINS INC Contact: +1.3027224217 Website: http://www.estdomains.com Domain Name: MY4SOFT.COM Registrant: PrivacyProtect.org Domain Admin (contact@privacyprotect.org) P.O. Box 65 All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org Monster null,2680 AB NL Tel. +45.36946676 Creation Date: 13-Mar-2007 Expiration Date: 13-Mar-2008 Domain servers in listed order: ns.majordomo.ru ns2.majordomo.ru Administrative Contact: PrivacyProtect.org Domain Admin (contact@privacyprotect.org) P.O. Box 65 All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org Monster null,2680 AB NL Tel. +45.36946676 Technical Contact: PrivacyProtect.org Domain Admin (contact@privacyprotect.org) P.O. Box 65 All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org Monster null,2680 AB NL Tel. +45.36946676 Billing Contact: PrivacyProtect.org Domain Admin (contact@privacyprotect.org) P.O. Box 65 All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org Monster null,2680 AB NL Tel. +45.36946676 I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot clown pole. Edited by chakorules

needless to say, you wouldn't be getting "official", "legal", etc. software that way. Hopefully that is completely obvious to everyone. My fear would be whether or not you'd even be getting the "non-OEM" software you're paying for!

You can say that again.... Domain servers in Russia, Third party registrant phone number in Denmark. No way would I expect them to honor their money back guarantee, much less charge only the amount advertised, or trust them to not peddle your credit card info to someone else. This one has DANGER written all over it.

The other big No-No there is that if I recall, no Microsoft software is valid without a COA, and since you can't download the COA, it's not properly licensed. I get dozens of spam messages a day advertising sites like this. They're all scams.

I knew it was too good to be true but thought I would ask any way. I am surprised that the person at worked purchased it since it seems to be illegal but to each their own I guess. Streaker69 – How did you find that information about the web site? Thanks Everyone, Bob

1. I would advise the person at work to check their credit card statements, because chances are, they're going to start seeing some fraudulent charges on it. 2. www.netsol.com go to 'whois' and type in the domain name.