oz5v

i need xycom softscreen for maintenance, can anlyone help me?

11 posts in this topic

i have an old automation system, it used the xycom 3100M hmi, but i could not find the soft for it. the software name is "softscreen", which is run under dos, is there anyone holding it ? the hmi is too old to see the data , i have to upload the program in it, and replace it with AB panel. please help me. thanks for providing any infomation about this topic!

Have a look here ? I bookmarked an article with download links but the link seems to redirect to the main search page... See attached printout of the article. Softscreen.pdf

Hello I had this software but i used it for one application only and it was in 1994. I'll try to have a look in my old floopy disks and I'll let you know if i'm able to find it. JC

Good evening, Good news for you, i found a backup of Softscreen on a iomega floopy zip disk. Version is 4.2 and it seems its ready to use. I hosted a zip file of the folder here : http://dl.free.fr/aW6q5sNGD/SOFTSCRN.zip Be aware that after 7 days without dl the file will be deleted. Have a nice day. JC

The two links I posted in the PDF file will probably be around a lot longer, but it seems oz5v hasn't been back yet.... ftp://xycom.serveftp.com/outbound/solutions/softsend.exe ftp://xycom.serveftp.com/outbound/solutions/softrec.exe

Hi, Softrec and Softsend are included in the folder i zipped. In fact these two exe are just a part of the package and they just allow to send and receive a xycom application. In order to edit the project you need Softscrn.exe and that's why i uploaded the full package. Of course it's always copyrighted but it's an absolete software so i thought i could share it. JC

I don't think it is any problem either. Thanks for the info...

could you please resend both the .exe and pdf files for the softscreen as both links are dead. appreciating your help.

Hello, I have uploaded it again, here is the link : http://dl.free.fr/kPVygLfBU JC
1 person likes this

Hi ACPI I hope you are still doing so good, could you please help me up by uploading the softscreen software again I need it to connect to a Xycom 3100c panel.

Thank you in Advance!