Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arsenen8

FX48MR-ES CANNOT RUN

8 posts in this topic

Hi all, I have a problem why my plc cannot run? Is it the RUN terminal in the plc need to connect to any thing? Please advise. Thankyou

There are 2 RUN terminals. You put the PLC in run mode by closing a switch between those two contacts.

Sorry. There is only one RUN terminal. other terminal near there is 24V=2 terminals, 0V=2 terminals, S/S=1 terminal. May i know which terminal should i short?

As I recall, you need to connect 24VDC to the run terminal. To download the program from your PC to the PLC you need to disconnect the 24VDC from the run terminal. Be sure to double check the hardware manual first. I cannot find mine. Good Luck, hculyer Edited by hculyer

OK. The plc is RUN now. But after a few second, the RUN led is OFF and the CPU-E led is ON (red color). May i know what is this error? How to check the error? Please advise. Thankyou.

arsenen8 You need to go online with you PC to the PLC. Read D8004 it will have an error code number. This number will relate to the error detection devices in the plc. For example: in D8004 you read 8060, this relates to M8060 which is an I/O configuration error. Whatever number you get look in the FX programming manual section 6.7. This manual is in the downloads section of this forum I do believe. Keep us informed of your progress. Edited by hculyer

http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=508