Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Macgyver BR

Process manufature

1 post in this topic

The beginning of this topic has the intention, of awake the interest of too colleagues in share about systems, lines of output and machines specific Be everybody free, it contribute describing the projects that carried out and participated. Any size of project, complements about the even I process , without restraints all coolaboration welcome. (Being able to place photos of the machines or plant if to exist) Factory of tires - Process of vulcanization Descrition: Informs about the breaks end of making of the tire. The system of vulcanização, where about pressure and heat the tire result the definite form end.This MYSELF process utilizes vapor, others exists modern that utilizes gases noble. Before: Raw Tire - Presses and rolls, long form piece of rubber, in the biggest little width than the tire, with internal sweater of steel and after welds-itself in the size desired in the format circulate. Machine of vulcanizacion- Consists of a machine weighed, and with cupules where a matrix of steel with the format remains and grooves of the model of tire, details words can have 1 or pair of matrix, normally of the same model. The operatorss, they insert raw tire in the matrices, the machine start and injects vapor in the center of the matrix, with the heat and pressure the rubber expands, molding him forming the tire. Cycle of operation: Exists cycles pré determined, that they are configured by the duration and intensity of pressure. I initiate: Itself myself temperature of the mold, go in the most minimum landing the machine is enable it operate. Press "Start", has a time of pause for thermal equilibrium. Conformation: A pressure cycles combination to interpose stretch the rubber (high pressure) and after relax (pressure drops), avoiding the strain or wrinkle Parameter config for each model of tire - Defined the number and times that performs the cycle and time application from the pressure drops high or low pressure. End: I Possessed a period of pressure drops with breaks without pressure, to the end close vapor, awaits a time I set of equilibrium from the pressure. And machine opens, having the ready tires the operatorss retained the tire and he eliminates the internal water in boil. Automation the system: Structure: 60 machines vulcanizacion, with diverse capacities, tires cars, trucks, tractors. Varíables monitored: Temperature of the mold, intensity from the pressure of vapor drops . Variables controlled: Time and duration of the cycles. Temperature: Measure in the mold, of PT100 Pressure: Meters for the high/low pressure . Conditions of operation: The system monitor the temperature of each mold, recording and storing in hístorics from the most minimum temperature, the machine can operate. The operators carries the machine, and start the run performing the cycle time that was determined in the supervisor Architecture of hadware: 120 analog points: Temperature, utilized 01 PT100 by mold, and multiplex industrial distributing for 4 analog inputs (refresh 24segundos) 4 outputs by machine: Open/Close, comutar pressure 5 inputs by machine: Key of position (open/close), buttons. System of supervision- computer: Monitoring, configuration of the molds, association of the molds/machine, transcript of temperature and pressure of the tire, alarm and abort automatic for values outside from the streak of operation. Edited by Macgyver BR