Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CX_Luigi

CX-One installations issues

3 posts in this topic

i had to reinstall Windows and all programs in my notebook while out of office due to a virus infection (big annoyance but I always keep with me copies of the installers for such an emergency). However, after reinstalling CX-One I found that in common files\Omron\drivers are missing all the files for the 4.0 versions of the CPUs. Until the reinstallation I choose to install directly the updates via Auto-Update, while this time I choose instead to download all the patches/updates as a precaution. Following launches of Auto Updates after completing installation and application of patches gives no results. Perhaps I have missed some steps during installation? Also on CX-Drive I do not have more drivers than the 3G3MV and JV. Trying to download database updates from personal download area at Omron site always gives messages of "database already updated". Any suggestions why this happens?

I have the same thing with the CX-Drive that I am running, V1.12. Tech support here said something about changing the region to get the FV range, but that did not work. Haven't had to go back to it yet, but still an issue that I have also.

it worked for me. I did change the "drive regional default" to "All" in the Options menu and automatically all types of inverters appeared. Thanks very much for your suggestion