Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kcor

cj1m io addressing

9 posts in this topic

cj1m_layout.pdfcould someone help explain how the folling io layout on a cj1m plc would be addressed. am in a motel in dominican republic and internet is very very slow. been trying to download the manual, but seems like it is going to take all night. was faster when i was using a regular modem thanks for any assistance. it is going to take quite a bit of time to try and attach the following file, I hope it goes through ok.

The answer is right in front of you... The PLC is set for dynamaic addressing ... so look at you picture again... the numbers in the [ ] brackets are the channel address for that slot. ie [0007] is word 007 ie first bit 007.00 to last bit 007.15 2041 and 2042 are the output words 2045,2046,2047,2048 are the analogue input words...

The ID211s (inputs) from CIO7.00 to 14.15 these are simple on/offs The OC211s (outputs) from CIO15.00 to 21.15 these are simple on/offs The MAD42 (analogue) CIO2045/6/7/8 are inputs while CIO2041/2 are outputs For a better idea of MAD42 look at the pdf page 317 because there are also setup words to consider in DM area The pdf can be found HERE Oops, too slow to answer, beaten to it by Sleepy

thanks alot sleepy had one of the system's that had a ab slc 505 in it, worked on it all day, and just went braindead on the omron, don't know about you, but its getting harder to keep up with them. Thanks

No prob's... working with AB usually does that to me... (heh heh heh)...... I wonder who will bite....

Probably the wrong forum for a bite!

cj1g-h cpu43 Is it just me, or is the manual for this on the new omron site.

There are CJ/CS manuals in the Omron download section at mrplc.com. Are these not suitable? Edited by BobB